Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Owned.

First thing and foremost... I have to laugh.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
OMG !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHA LOOOOOOLLLLEEEERRRRRRRR !!!!
OOOMMFFFGG !!! LOOLLLLL !!! LLMMMFFAAAAOOO !! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHA
AHAH
HAHA
HA...
...
..
.
..
...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!! LMFAOOOOO !!! OMFGG !! I'M DYING !! LMFAO !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!

Sorry. I need Dia right now to laugh at this with me. But she's at the philippines... -_-' Gay. But I bet if she was here, she'd be laughing at this with me :) I'm so cool ahaha
So, anyway though, Angelo, five, good job (Y) !

Anyway, can't really take the credit for this ownage moment. But thank God ! THANK YOU LORD GOD ! THANK YOU !!! No lie, that's just.. WIN ! :) Love you <3

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment