Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Open up.

What would I do?

What would I do without you?
See, I was stupid from running away from this.
I thought I could leave all these concepts behind
Yet somehow, with a glimpse of your image,
I was back entrapped in the thoughts of you.
I was improper and did not realize the pieces that I was missing.
It was you.
The one and only, intimately realistic passion and goal.

You complete the other side of me.
The side of nothingness in my deep blackhole since you've been gone.
The side of intentions with actions that I am only willing to show you.

For, what would I do without the pain that I feel when I am not with you?
What would I do without the misery, when I talk to you before you sleep,
knowing that you are not mine?
And if I I can push the boundaries aside, erase all the letters and put the letters you and I closer, then I would.
If I had the chance to open up the universe, create a wormhole and go back in time when I see you ever moment, then I would.


Allie..
"Do not get mad at me, for the times that I forget about you. And we both know that it will happen."

Keep being amazing, self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment