Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crack Open.

Man, vote things today.
Politics even in schools.
I voted for yohan, only because.

Anyway, what happens next?
I think, all I can say is,

I don't want one, don't need one.
But my life is so
And we are so
And you could be

I just want to be in you
Not in you, sexually, because everyone thinks that nowadays
I'd like to be in your mind, and in your thoughts and in your dreams
I'd like to be in your heart, and in your soul
And in that hidden treasure that you keep from everyone else
Becuase I'd like to know you
And be in you, the way no one else have been

Man, what a lonely and hopeless romantic.
Why do I have so much inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment