Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Saturday, May 16, 2009

For Weekend - Day One

Hi guys ! So, here's a little story.
I am at home, doing what? Well, nothing.
Do you guys want to hear a story? Yes? :)
Alright

So, I've been at home, doin' nothing, right?
Well, I've been talking to a few people, that I thought I was interested with.
I've had... about 4 or 5, including the past.

K, story number one: Past.
Everything has been doing well, I guess.
We've been way better than what we were, that I can assure.

Number two: I was supposed to have a random visitor last night.
Damnit, but yeah, it dint happen cause she got lazy
S'all good

Number three: Spellcheck.
I think you like me? :

Anyway, I'll be in sauga next saturday looking for casts for our upcoming video.
Do tell me if you want to get in this video, 416 551 7983.
Link meh :D

One last thing.
The most consistent thing in life is change. Either we accept change or resist change. Either way, we still cope with change.

Keep being amazing, self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment