Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Thursday, May 28, 2009

There it goes again.

Sometimes, the most painful part of your life, is what makes you.
Sometimes, breaks you, but sometimes pushes you on something better.
The nudge that the world gives you, is the nudge that brings you closer to something that you deserve.
Patience, I have. Stupidity, I can and will not stand.

I care. I do care.
But the breaking of the borderline between conscience and personal gain, has only brought me to a lost cause.
Full of anxiety of the future, reminiscing of the past, and the idiotic present.

Now that my mind is analytically sophisticated, I shall say the words that only one has told me.

"Be not afraid. I go before you always. Come follow me. And I will give you rest."
- Jesus

And in Him, I shall trust.
Lead me to the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment