Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Monday, May 18, 2009

I have't updated this for so long..

Hello readers ! How are you all doing? :)
I'm pretty.. disappointed and cheesed..
And I feel... really really.. uhg about a few things.

One of them being, a loss of a great person.
A person, whom I didn't have the chance to get to know that well, but still made a good impact in my life. She was my idol. I found her.. amazing beyond measure. Amazingness that cuts through the galaxy. It is amazingness beyond words can explain.

May you rest in peace..
And you will be greatly missed.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy the blessing and greatness of God.

On the better note,

I am still up on casting. And with this video, comes a film that I hope you all will enjoy. It'll be amazing. So people who wants to be in this film, my readers, fans or stalkers, you can call me. Seriously. 416 551 7983.

And oh, eighteen?
Yeah, thats a date to remember.
Note to self: Remember the number 18 :)

Keep being amazing, self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment