Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Monday, May 25, 2009

Boost.

So, here's a funny thing. I thought to myself of how stupid this is, and I realized.
Im fucking amazing.
I fixed my computer !!
Let me say that again, I, JOHN DE GUZMAN, FIXED MY GOT DAMN COMPUTER !
Actually, this deserves my full name.
I, JOHN LEONARD CRISOSTOMO DE GUZMAN, FIXED MY COMPUTER !!
Yes, I !
Not YOU, or u, or some chinese way of saying you

It could be your last name or something.
But yeuh, I wann go home now.. and just get on my computer... LMAO

So on a better happier note, Snucks is back in business. Full time.
Anything and everything, I am here for you ;)

Anyone you need stalking, creepin on to, or just finding out shit. I am here for you :D
Call me ;) LOL 416 551 7983

Keep being amazing, self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment