Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wired.

Was I wired to be in this situation?
Rubbing alcohol hurts the wound, yet cleans it at the same time.
And I'm there.


He caught himself fighting for control. He hadn't expected this to happen, didnt want it to happen. He hadn't come here for this.. yet...
Yet...
Yet... the feeling went on despite himself. Felt as if he hadn't in months, as if all of his dreams can still come true.
Felt as though he'd finally come home.
Without another word, they came together as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

What can I really do now?

"You can fix anything." - The Sanchez Family

Was I in denial? All that time? All along, when I kept on telling myself that I don't care, nor did it matter to me. Was I in denial? Cause right now, I feel as if the things that I have told myself were all lies. Somehow, everyone and everything around me, is telling to go for what I really want to. And somehow, there's only one in my mind. And as foolish as it may sound, I think I'd like to go for it, now that I've actually taken myself off the situation and know the right things to do. I havent laughed like this, nor talked to anyone so.. naturally. Everything comes so naturally between us. Then again, we don't exist. But we're so good... and as selfish as this may sound, I wann go farther, because that's how I see you. I didn't want to sit beside you because the first thing I would've done was hold your hand and hold you. I'd like to start all over again, show you how much of a better man I am than them, prove to you that I am that better guy and make you realize, I changed..

And now, I'm ready to go for what I want. Keep my eyes in the prize. Because this is me. And the most natural thing that I can think of is being with you.

Snucks, unreal, demented and disfunctional.
And I'll uncover the real me, realizing that there's only you.
Ex? Nah, never. I can never see you that way.
Oh, remmeebr that time, when another one was involved, and I still got you?
Well, let me do it all over again. Because I know I can.

Correct me if I am wrong but, I have proved you wrong way too many times.
I will do it again.

1 comment: