Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Friday, May 22, 2009

As Promised

My day was very interesting.
Weh, what can I say?

My sweet misery.
The thought of pain and love all at the same time.
I have no idea what to say.
I feel like an idiot.
Yet, I feel so.. happy and satisfied.

My sweet misery, oh, my loving hate.
I don't even know where I'm at right now.
At the end of the day, I am just that next guy, rather that ex guy.
Though, my blind hope, rather, the weakness of my brain cells,
still keeps me going through, I guess.
And obviously, her.. and what she said, just keeps me going on with all this.
There's stil a lot of work to be done
And I will not back down, I do want this all back.

And at the very end, all that I can say is, I am sorry for the ones that will find my actions both rude and irresponsible.
For the ones that I will hurt and for the ones that I will end up ignoring, I am sorry.

Oh brawling love, Oh loving hate, Oh this sweet misery of fictional facts.

Keep being amazing, grave man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment