Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Friday, May 29, 2009

Think like a champion.

No mercy. Kill the opposition, murder his family.
Do not leave anyone alive.
I will divide and conquer.
Break every mentality and rise up to the top.
Prove everyone wrong and be the only one standing.
And when I am at the top, I will not forget the ones that stuck through with me.
The brothers that I treat as my family, and the girls that are neither bitches or idiots.
I will come up as the winner, and the opposition...
Well, what opposition? They'll be left into extinction.
I will walk up the stage and I will get my award.
I will look at the nation that I have conquered.
I will look at my creation that I have invented.
And I will look at your face and see you all demented.
I will prove you wrong and you will see,
I am worthy of the greatest and I will crush the opposition with no mercy.

Well.. that's my new mentality. So, you don't fuck around :)
On the better note, I met four new people today?
3 chicks and 1 dude.
Karl's birthday party was so much fun.
Thank God I didn't miss it <3
Love you Karl :D

Lakers won. Not really that upsetting.

I am obliged to stay around and care. But, I will only stand by from the sidelines. Anything that doesn't kill you, makes you. And I will make sure, that this will make me better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment