Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Written art work.

So, my reaaders or fans, if I have any, or I seem to imagine so LOL
I think it is time for me to show you guys a written work of art, other than Me, SINematic, and superEGOtron.
I am so enlightened from his presence, no lie.
He is so young, yet his artistic work of art through the mix of written words and letters is just amazing.
And I think you should check his blogspot out.

My black brother from another mother.
David Joseph.
http://djosephinthedream.blogspot.com/
If I say so myself, he is Dream.
His works are like reality intertwined in the stems of fantasy and dream.
It is amazing beyond measure.

Inspires me to write a poem aha.
I shall write one later on? :)

Edited: Written piece

I feel so enlightened by the words thrown out of the proportion.
As I looked up and around, all I see were little bits of portions..
Coincidential, and also analytical in both sides of the pendulum.
A passage I did not see, passage that took me off guard.
Only His words, I have heard ringing through my mind,
As I walked out of the door realizing that my life is on the bloom.
Signs of holy prophecy, I have translated.
From a name that I have tried to forget and a number that only meant one.

No comments:

Post a Comment