Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Monday, June 1, 2009

June First.

Okay. So.

Sleep at 2:00 AM.
Why?
I have no idea at all.
I am now in a state of trance where I have no idea what's happening around me. Fail.
But yeah, s'all goods.
Almost there (Y)

Currently Listening To: Brown Eyed Blues - Adrian Hood
I swear, I've been listening to this song for the past.. 2-5 days now lol
I have no idea why. Kim got me so into it. I think the song came from one of the Madea Movies.

And... yeah, it's officially the first day of June.
Yay for June and the... summer time !
And aiming for my sister's prediction? Lol.
Sometimes, she can predict a lot of things and most of 'em actually comes true.
Scares me.

But yeah, I'm heartless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment