Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We Made You.

First, shout out to Eminem's new album even though a few people think that his reputation is going down with his tracks, I still find it pretty dope. Relapse, cop it off. May 19th.

Anyway, this is my two-page poetry/letters/stories for what?
Everything.
But since I can't write my own "feelings", I shall copy some from Nicholas Sparks and Walt Whitman.

"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this good-bye is both a good-bye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come. When I look at you, I see your beauty and grace and know they have grown stronger with every life you have lived. And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for you. Not someone like you, but you, for your soul and mine must always come together. And then, for a reason neither of us understands, we've been forced to say good-bye. I would love to tell you that everything will work out for us, and I promise to do all I can to make sure it does. But if we never meet again and this is truly good-bye, I know we will see each other again in another life. We will find each other again, and maybe the stars will have changed, and we will not only love each other in that time, but for all the times we've had before."

***
I ne'er was struck before that hour
With love so sudden and so sweet,
Her face it bloomed like a sweet flower
And stole my heart away complete.

***

"My dearest,
I don't know what to say anymore except that I couldn't sleep last night because I knew that it is over between us. It is a different feeling for me, one that I never expected, but looking back, I suppose it couldn't have ended another way. You and I were different. We came from different worlds, and yet you were the one who taught me the value of love. you showed me what it was like to care for another, and I am a better man because of it. I don't want you to ever forget that. I am not bitter because of what has happened. On the contrary. I am secure in knowing that what we had was real, and I am knowing that what we had was real, and I am happy we were able to come together for even a short period of time. And if, in some distant place in the future, we see each other in our new lives, I will smile at you with joy, and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. And maybe, for a brief moment, you'll feel it too, and you'll smile back, and savor the memories we will always share together. I love you."

***

Be composed -- be at ease with me ...
Not till the sun excludes you do I exclude you,
Not till the waters refuse to glisten for you
and the leaves to rustle for you, do my
words refuse to glisten and rustle for you.

***

Nothing is ever really lost, or can be lost.
No birth, identity, form -- no object of the world,
Nor life, nor force, nor any visible thing;...
The body, sluggish, aged, cold -- the embers left from earlier fires,
... shall duly flame again.

***

No drowning man can know which drop of water
his last breath did stop;

***

When I see you now -- moving slowly with new life growing inside you -- I hope you know how much you mean to me, and how special this year has been. No man is mroe blessed than me, and I love you with all my heart.

***

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be your's. And, my darling, you will always be mine.

***

Please don't be angry with me on days I do not remember you, and we both know they will come. Know that I love you, that I always will and that no matter what happens, know I have led the greatest life possible. My life with you.

***

Love, in these last and tender hours
is sensitive and very pure
Come morning light with soft-lit powers
to awaken love that's ever sure.


***

The body slows with mortal ache, yet my promise
remains true at the closing of our days,
A tender touch that ends with a kiss
will awaken love in joyous ways.

***

Our souls were one, if you must know
and never shall they be apart;
With splendid dawn, your face aglow
I reach for you and find my heart

***




And I thought the movie was the best. I swear, the book is way better. I love it. The Notebook owns. I think I've realized what I'm going to do and what I'm supposed to do.


Keep being amazing, self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment