Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Monday, May 4, 2009

I realized...

Montana, this one's for you.

One more.

I see you walking right beside me.
Angelic beauty, goddess-like strut and your feisty mimic of a swagger.
You look at me, yet don't really see me.
For I am only an affiliate, only a companion and only a comrade.
Compared a celestial being like you, I am only a vagabond, an indigent.
I am nothing.
Blessed be the blind, for he can not be trapped in your glimpse, like I do.
For every time I am, I am reminded of my agenda.
A disguise that I have kept inside, long enough to be forgotten and not be seen.
A secret, embedded deep within the very fabric of my egotism.
My famine for your attention.
This feeling that burns my soul, like the little drops of venom on Loki’s back that trembles the underground and leaves the earth trembling.
That most intimate adrenaline that passes by my brain, stopping me from comprehending anything, leaving me mindless every time I see you.
You put me in a state of no mind.
Especially when I look at your smile; the intricate work of art carved into a beauty by a Michelangelo.
Or your radiant shine, that brightens up the world that I carry on my shoulder, like the lonely titan, Atlas.
But I am still nothing.
I am Samson and you are my hair, and the fate that brings us together, is the Delilah that tricked me.
You are the moon, and I am the Wolverine that walked down the path of human, only to be fooled and not to be able to touch you but only to admire you from the land so far away.
You are highly unattainable.
Only a wish that can be granted by the most generous god.
Yet somehow, I still try.

One more try.

No comments:

Post a Comment