Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Creativity in Subway

How about the lies and deceit that I have put myself in?
The fantasy that draws me in, and the force of the unknown that pushes me closer.
The lyrical and biblical signs, coincidentally right yet intimately wrong.
Stubbornness of the mind and the anxiety of the future,
Waiting for the breakdown of the borderline that keeps me away from you.
As if, grasping for the moment of heaven inside the mind of intricate pieces.
The peace for thoughts of wandering confusions and collisions
Lacking in the empty shell of a grave man.
Waiting for the right time of a creative intrusion,
Inside the very foundation of her sophistication
And penetrating the deepest part of her secret desires of unsatisfied passion.
Entering carefully in the depths of her cortex and landing the object of explosion.
Through sensual seduction of the thoughts
Going in and out and in and out and in and out of the grey matter
Embedded inside the beauty of her physicality with limitless desire of non-stop perseverance
To achieve the climax of an ecstasy lasting through an unlimited possibilities.
Taking only one of this infinite thoughts and only picking one, me in you.. and your thoughts.

In short, I'd like you with me.
Not, me and her or you and him.
Just, take them both out and keep the ones that matter.
You and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment