Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Friday, May 1, 2009

Exhausted.

One can only tell if pressure will make you or break you.
Right now, pressure is breaking me, tearing me apart, into little bits of pieces.

But only pressure shows the real you. Somehow, it builds you.
If one can cope with pressure, then one can cope with anything.

Right now, it's taking all of my energy.
I am exhausted.

Pressure of keeping that look.
Pressure of having one.
Pressure of getting there.
Pressure of going somewhere in this.

For once, I left a question blank in my physics test.

Talkin' to waste catties is making me feel so waste.
Talkin' to stupid waste catties is making me feel so waste AND stupid.
Talkin' to stupid idiotic waste catties is making me feel so waste AND stupid AND idiotic.


I'm wired, to feel this way.
It's getting into me.
I'm feeling so.. less amazing with everything.

One,
Stop distracting my mind.
I need to focus.

Two,
Stop being stupid.

Three,
I need my fucking phone !
Get the fuck out of my life, already.

Keep being amazing, self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment