Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bleah.

What can I say? I feel weird.
I feel so.. off today, actually.
It's not a bad thing or a good thing or any thing at all.
I just.. feel weird out.
Its as if, all I want to do is sit down, get some rest and do nothing, for the rest of my life.
Why?

It's all this pressure I'm putting on myself.

Am I happy? Yes, very.
But am I frustrated? Yes, very.

Im having a.. war against myself, in the inside, of what's right, and whats I should be doing.
And right now, all I can say is that, I need a long rest. The sun needs to come out so I can go to the beach, spend my time there, and get plenty of amazing sun and relaxation. I gotta stop doing this to myself.

Very nice.

Oh, One more thing.

Keep being amazing, self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment