Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lost it.

Hey guys ! What is happening ! Snucks is here alive and breathing :)
Anyway, I am here to tell you guys a story, a wonderful story of life and losing things.
So, I lost.. something that I've had for the longest time now..
And even though I feel bad... all I can say is.. "GOOD RIDDANCE !!!!!!"

My computer officially died from a virus that took over my damn CPU ! Yes? YES !
BOOYEAH ! Now, for a new and better computer in which, I hope I will get.. in about 10- 20 weeks. So, for now, I'm on blogspot at school... Weird. Msn things on the Xbox 360, and the home phone is always open. I've had about.. 10 stalker phone calls from the past... 5 days ! YES ! I'm almost close into my goal of having.. 20 in 10 days :) LOL !

I have fans? I do hope so.

Anyway, I think I've lost interest in something that I've always been in, in my entire life.
Why?
I think it's because of the fact that I wouldn't want to complicate things now, that life is simple and happy, as I am.
I seem to see all the faults in them despite the fact that they're cool in the first place.

Are reasons coming up for me NOT to do anything or am I looking for a reason to not to? I really have no idea. But right now, life is simple, I'll go the way life goes by. Long distance - Maybe. Barely legal - Probably.

Eh. Impress me, and we'll see.
I still dont know. Let's hope for the best.

And for now, catch me on msn or call me up. No facebook and such as, for now.

Keep being amazing, self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment