Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One.

Caught myself sleeping on the phone.
With who?
With one who share this moment with me.
April 1st.

A lot of things were said, and now, I still can't believe it.
It's all happening again.

Maybe, you're right.
Maybe, I should.

What do I do?

More to that, check out Immanuel Legaspi's blogspot: islegaspi20.blogspot.com
He writes some REAL SHIT, no lie.
Promoting that shit right from Snucks.
Better fucking appreciate that shit.

Anyway, still listening to Green Light by John Legend.
And my story is coming up well.

Here's a sneak preview:

"Once, in life, something you deserve will come but will you take the chance to grab it? New people yet the story seem so old to me, as if dejavu, happening again. Is this fate destined? It's your choice to prove it right or wrong. Hear my story out..."

Well, let me say it now that, the story is in a girl's perspective of things.
The story has real people's names, real situations and such as, but keep in mind, that it is fictional.
Then again, I'll leave your smart minds to interpret the story to yourself.

Anyway, I dont know if I should say, keep wasting my time or stop wasting my time.
I'll let you figure that out.
But hey, I'm still way MORE AMAZING than your damn time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment