Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dream.

Exhaustion;
The desperation of the brain to function properly.
I laid down as my conscience and subconscious mind have fallen to the depths of the abyss,
Brought to you by an epidemic of dramatic replays of the past.
Passed out, did my conscious mind do, and listen to nothing but the broken ode of dreams.

Dreams;
Fantasizing about a world full of fiction and broken anatomies of reality,
Brought by the works of an artisan willing to depict the ecstasy of an illusion
And the gore foundation of fictional facts that cheats us of the genuineness of the world.

The world;
There I was dreaming about intellectual beauty;
Beauty embedded in the thoughts of an effeminate mind.
The elegant thoughts that ease the pain yet seduces the most vigorous brain
That changes one's agony into an ever lasting joy of suffering and anxiety.

Anxious;
Emptiness ripped from the corpse of reality, yet trapped inside the world of fools.
Her image, stuck in the deep cortex of my mind could not resist temptation.
From the forlorn and beaten adventure of the brave heart,
I snatched the mere imagery of the intellect and surpass nonetheless, failure and disappointment..

Disappointment;
Awaken from another blind aspiration of bringing depression to myself,
And I knew she was merely one to bring pain and agony; I let her in, only to grasp nothing
But the broken pieces of a canvas whom the painter never had the chance to paint in.

Yet somehow, I dare, yet again, to dream some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment