Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Monday, April 6, 2009

Rebound, Chapter 1: The Beginning

Well, I did promise to tell you guys all about my life.
Well, let's start two years ago.
Where was I?

I was in..

"James, listen to me. I'm hurting 'cause of you !"
"Really now."
"Yes, and you don't even care. I can leave you right now, and I swear, you won't even care."
"Then leave."
"What the fuck James, seriously. You can't even make shit work?!"
"Seriously, Marie, I dont need this bullshit."
*hangs up*

Yeah..

That was me two years ago. That was James, my ex-boyfriend now. Well, yeah, since I did call him my "ex-boyfriend", we did break up. He could be such an asshole, one time he would make me happy, and one time he would just tear it all apart.

A little history about me. I went out with a lot of guys, no lie. Stephanie calls me a slu for it, I dont know why. And I gotta admit, I never like to be the one losing after a break up, I do move on real fast. How many, you might ask? Well, let's not count. Not that I lost count, its just.. a lot. My best one? Well, him but before I met him, Ralph. Ralph was my boyfriend about three years ago. An on and off relationship that lasted for at least eleven months. Why was he my best one? Well, he was there, family-wise, bullshit-wise, we stayed around and actually tried to make it work. I just.. got tired of him, I guess, with all the bullshit that he put me through. He was only the best one until he beat him.

Well, the little fire that me and James had was extinguished and blown off by the gusting wind of both bullshit and ignorance. I tried my best to make it work, but somehow, he gave up on us. In the end, he basically left me hanging for about a month, then breaks up with me after 6 months. Yes, I was sad about it. He --

*msn messenger pops up*

John: What happened with James?

Yeah, and well, he was there all the time. Throughout the relationship, I kinda depended on him for help and he was there to help me through.

Me: He broke up with me.
John: Why?
Me: I dont know. It's done with. I don't wann talk about it.
John: Well, I'm here for ya if you need anything.

Yes, we're talking about the creeper looking guy here whom I ended up giving my number to. Somehow, he cared about me and james more than james ever did. Its pretty weird. My first impression of him, was somewhat wrong. There's something about him that makes you feel so comfortable, like a warm sensation of comfort rushing through your skin everytime he's around. Something so different about him.

"John, I hate my life."
"Really? Why?"
"Everyone's an idiot. In the end, everyone leaves."
"Not me. I'm different. I'll be here for you no matter what."
"Yeah, that's what they all say at first, then they all leave."
"I'm not going to leave you."
"One day, you will. You'll get tired of me, and you'll leave."
"No, I won't. I promise you, no matter what. I'll hold you down."

Tell me how a guy can say that over the phone? Ha ! What did I say about something different about him? But to be honest with you, was I supposed to believe him? Somehow, somewhere, a feeling in me believed everything he said. He makes things all better. He.. probably is different.

"You know what happened?"
"What?"
"Someone thought I was chinese again."
"I told you, admit it already"

And oh, how can I forget, he's also an asshole.

I got over James pretty fast and moved on and forgot about him.
I think it had to do this conversation:

Stephanie: Sister, what's up?
Marie: Nothing. I think I like him

Yeah...

Creeper-face. Fml.

1 comment:

  1. Hiii John, this be the one and
    only Stephanie Sanchez :]
    k, bodmon. THIS IS GOOD SHIT !
    Reeeeally ! I'm dead serious.
    CONTINUE this okay ? I'm
    SO hooooked ! lol :)

    ReplyDelete