Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Thought of The Snucks.

Broken pieces of a thought that has lingered into my mind
Like shards of a broken glass, be cautious or be cut deeply inside
About the hazards of the words that are embedded deep behind
the subconscious mind; the conscious just died.
One seem to speak of the less truth in their thoughts and more of the dream thoughts,
And not the real truth of a man that lies, only to live an honest life
Because thoughts, fear for judgment to be brought
There's less likely of a thought rather than an ending with a slit of a knife
Because people who have thoughts were killed and assassinated
While none of us exactly know how to think right
When everyone else is aggravated with what to do when their minds disintegrated
With propaganda that tells us not to speak and just fight
None of us exactly know how to act, and we still run away from that fact
Or should I say, that thought, because we always run away from the thoughts that speak the truth
Since the thought of living a lie brings chills from our head to our sacs.
The cold front of fear that runs down our spines when we find out that truth has no ruth.
We don't think because we are scared of our thoughts and the truth that it behold.
Fear of finding out that the life that we live are all lies and deceit.

Now tell me, how can you tell me to think before I act?
When all my thoughts are about giving you all the lies in the world to make you feel bad.
And make you feel the pain that I feel, when you're not around.
Let you know that these thoughts were better left hidden than found.

Because I lied to ya.
Only because I needed ya.
And you weren't there, like I was.
When I was "sick" and when "someone was taking care of me."
Yet I still said yes, when you wanted to be free.
When I know I only said that to make you feel bad.
And here I am, nowhere to be found only dead, and sad.
I needed ya, yes need.
Like a hungry african, waiting for food to feed his kids.

And my first thought was, I think I found the one.

Here I am, living my lies and leaving the thoughts embedded inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment