Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Freeverse and Poetry

Back when the world was so cruel and life was so cool//
While we waste all the fuel and and act like a fool//
Broken promises and inadequate choices//
While we keep partyin' and talkin' to inanimate objects//
Taking bullets for loudmouths and useless noises//
For supressing our own voices and actin' like toy soldiers//
Walkin' out in file while they shoot us in tens and thousands//
With propaganda and bullshit advertisement about the sand man//


Blehh, couldn't finish it.
And, story coming up real sooon.
I'm just way too lazy to type it out right now.
For sleeping at 3:30 AM last night..
And realize how that verse was the first thing in my mind..
It dont even make sense to me, but hey, its a verse :D
A way to get away from the past few "emo-posts" :)

k, edit:
So, the crack addict fam came down here once again, though we had a few failures in plan.
It was so weird, since I had to call at least 10 people just to get some shit..
And either, I dint have enough money to get some or.. they din't have some sht for the money that I got
Which was a fail.
And when I did find someone, it was kinda.. scary and untrustworthy, and yeah, its fckin weird.

So, we ended up watching Def Jam poetry, and I just.. felt like writing a poem
So, here we go..

Walking down the streets of hell, I see an angel
So fly and her wings so tight
Walking down, bringing the light with her
And I almost fell in love with her
Her light intoxicated my darkened heart
Broke the stone that Medusa dearly stared at
And I enjoyed her goddess look, that brought me joy
Not pain or suffering, but hope
And love, that meaning I surely have forgotten
A little dosage of her sight got me addicted
Foreign words that she can speak, I have understood
And all she said was,
"You're still in hell."


No comments:

Post a Comment