Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Monday, April 20, 2009

Childish Acts

Childish Acts:

Out of everything, we put our mind into, we see that no one can stand right beside you
Only ones who can see through you and realize who you really are
How can you not see that? Because I’m far ahead mature
My life and my mind, it goes on so fast and learn the lesson of the past
Then moves on, because life moves on with the present
Because today is a gift, and we should not resent it
Just live it and love it like everyday is no reason to be sad with

Don’t worry about anyone or anything
Because life is about living
Without worry or fear, just happiness and cheer
This is what we are, and this is what we’ll do
Happiness forever is what will bring me to you

I don’t stay around for people who don’t live their lives
Never give up cause we will not cut our’s with knives
Just keep this sense of humour, and life
Because in the end, it’s all about ourselves and no one else
Get it?

They don’t think I can pass life over numbers that tell me who I am?
How ignorant can one be, when numbers rule what your life is going to be
The irony is clever when they say that we’re ignorant for believing certain stupidities
Yet, we all revolve around things like geometry and physics
Now I ain’t hating on physics, I’m getting straight nineties
But I’m looking forward in seeing Einstien, see?

I keep a smile on my face, regardless of what everyone says
Because this is my life, and it’s winner through the end of the race
I’m gonn keep on hanging, keep fighting for my life
Gotta live up on my own hype and realize that I’m full of life
HEY !

Find your place somewhere, cause that’s where you belong
Not anywhere else where everyone else will bring you down for everything you do wrong
We’re only human and we’re not perfect
So give it up cause I ain’t gonn keep on this neglect
I am human and I love to be happy
And I’ll only keep myself happy, while eveyrone’s stupid enough to keep themselves sobbing
Ha ha, I laugh at you fools and you’re stupidity
Because I am happy ! And only happy.

So cheer up now, regardless of what you do
They say heartless is a bad thing, I say, screw you !
I feel good in the inside, realizing that I am only happy
Because in life, there’s only one thing and that’s me
I feel good, doing what I do, because this is me, and not you !
You don’t know what I’m going through
So don’t judge me, I am only what you tell me to be so, hate on you
Not on me, this is how you brought me

Mature Thangs:

Only one who knows can understand what one doesn’t know
Don’t try to understand, but learn, so that we can all grow
Change is inevitable, it happens and all we can do is cope
Because none of us are perfect, not even the pope
So, I keep myself happy, and bring myself up
Since, for once in my life, I care, yet somehow, things screws up
But I don’t let that bring me down, because I’m always going to be happy
Regardless, no fight, no nothing can bring me down
Only for people who think life is a joke and we’re all clowns
And that’s me, so I’ll live my life and not sloppy
Only an understanding that I gotta keep myself happy
Smiling, everyday and anyday, and know that things are looking up
Cause the sun is bright and it’s bringing me up
I don’t take fights seriously anymore, it’s only a fight
Only an argument, but I still love
Though, I am now heartless with no care, I love my family
Only cause they’ve been through there anyday and everyday
But I ain’t good for them no more, so I gotta keep my distance away
And leavin off with a good note, and letting you know that you’ve brought me this way
So trust me when I say I know what I’m doing with my life
I’m not a kid anymore, I mature
Don’t let me end my life with a sharp knife
Though I will not try, don’t push me cause this is me
Don’t understand me, learn me
Because you’ll never understand me
I make mistakes but those mistakes don’t tell me who I am
I move on with life, and I’ll keep on going on
And for everyday, and anyday, I will be happy, keep a smile on my face
Because it’s a winner till the end of the race
Doubt me, hate me, dislike me, disown me
Love me, like me, fond me, and adore me
It don’t matter cause in the end, I’ll be happy

Keep being amazing, self :)

And oh, today was a good day, beating everyone else right in the face or in the eye. My bad yo. I'll stop defending too harsh :P Though, no girls were involved, loved the day anyway :) I might go downtown sometime this weekend and go to Mississauga so catch me if you see me. Say hi !!

And I redefine the Superman Logo. It is now, SNUCKS ! YEAHHHH !!! :)

Quotes of the day:

"In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged."
-- Hans Nouwens

"Do not try to change one who is not willing to. Change yourself and maybe, one will change."
-- Ms. Gigi Wharton, loving youth worker

No comments:

Post a Comment