Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good News and Bad News.

Hello, this is your friendly superhero, Snucks, saying Hi to my readers/fans/supporters/family and friends.

As you can see, Chapter 3 of my story is up. Its short, you know why? Just to build some more tension :) ... or because I'm procrastinating about it, which is NOT TRUE at all. It's for those people who "hate reading long things" yet can suck "long dicks" LOL I keed. I meant, for those people who hate reading long things, now you guys have no such excuse :) You can now read at least PART of the story... which is barely a paragraph. But hey, here's what you do, tell your friends about me, and as long as they read and comment about how stupid it is or how good it is, then everything is all well. I WILL post the next part of the story by Sunday, April 18th on 9:00 PM.

One more thing, also, read my emo poems haha They've been pretty.. emo. Weird eh? Well, it's going to change real soon because of what happened today. It's so much fun. Anyway, there will be more poems/freeverses to satisfy everyone's hunger for some LITERACY !

Anyway, so, good news and bad news for the day.

Good news first or bad news first? Let's go with the good news.

So, good news is, I have overcame my Yips and it is all gone. On top of that, I had a How I met your Mother Marathon yesterday which gave me well enough thoughts and ideas of how to become single AGAIN ! And to be honest, it felt really good. I actually met almost three people today, which is nice. I guess I did move on and I am over her. Finally? Yes sir. It was hard and painful BUT I made it. Do I deserve a high5? Yes, self five !

Wann hear the bad news now?

Well, here's how it went. So I got this girl in trouble at her work for talking to her, well, trying to get her number, no lie with that. I almost got kicked out of the damn store, actually. Well, when everything was all well and done with that, SINematic, who I was with for the whole day, told me that the girl is apparently a girlfriend of a friend of our's, but he wasn't so sure. So, I was skeptical about it and hoped that she actually wasn't. So, apaprently, she's friends with one of my closest almost family, friend and apparently she's his sister. What a small world, ain't it? Then, so I found out, with my ways.... ;) , that she was ACTUALLY the girlfriend of our friend... which is... really a fail in life :(

The irony of it all is that, a few days ago, superEGOtron was just telling us how everyone knows about her and her twin, which she does have and looks fairly as good as her since they ARE identical twins. And I didn't know her. Little did I know that I will, somehow meet her. Fate? Destiny? Karma? LOL

Well, that is all for now :)
Still want to know your name, girl in the pink.

Keep being amazing, self ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOOL.
    second last sentence.
    what a creep!
    Let it go! AHHA
    btw
    i think we should've gone to fairview.
    something was telling me that we should've gone to fairview.
    the same something that told me that you should've chopped the girl in the pink last time.

    ReplyDelete