Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Friday, April 17, 2009

Egotistic Productions: We Famous

Hello guys !

Snucks, here again, in this stupid blog, in this stupid world, in this stupid universe.... That sounded emo didn't it? LOL I keed.

Anyway, so, the last post about the girl who is apparently one of my friend's girlfriend.. well, guess what ! It wasn't her ! haha I so msged her and I felt like an asshole when she said, "yeah, you've mistaken me for someone else..." Yet at the same time, it felt so good knowing that the girl that I tried to chop, is actually not taken :) Good job for me? Do I deserve a high5? Yes, I do. SELF-FIVE !

Oh yes, so, the Egotistics went downtown today. It was actually fun. We went on a journey to finding the wonderful world of 7-11 and I swear, it was worth it. I loved the day today. We originally planned on going to the beach, that ended up us going downtown, then the beach again, then downtown again, which was weird. We had a really really good photoshoot today. Iris had her day (Y)

On top of that, we have planned our future projects. Let me just say that we have a few things coming up that will entertain you. I won't give it up, on what they were but I will assure you right now, they are so dope, you have no idea. I'll give you a hint on one of 'em: "What happens when everyone can read your life?" :D

Dope ass.

Anyway, though, I had a few weird encounters at both Tna and Aerie, the way was pretty much close into me, amazing :)

Keep reading and keep supporting us out.

Keep being amazing, self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment