Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Introduction: Rebound

Once, in life, something you deserve will come but will you take the chance to grab it? New people yet the story seem so old to me, as if dejavu, happening again. Is this fate destined? It's your choice to prove it right or wrong. Hear my story out...



"Hey, before I forget about this, have you met John?"
"Uhm.. no"
"Okay, Ann Marie, this is John, John, this is Ann Marie."

My first impression of him? Well, he's just like any other guy, custy face of a hoodrat, preppy clothes, shaved head, not hot at all, not even cute and he has this idiot vibe.

"Hey, I'm John. Stephanie, is she single?"

Okay, what did I say about the idiot vibe? That was creepy as hell.

"No. Shut up, John, don't do it."
"Do what?"
"That thing of your's. (Turns to me) Marie, don't worry, he's a nice guy just a tad creeper"

Yes, he kinda had that creeper vibe too.

"Shut up Steph! Don't listen to her. I'm amazing, she's just mad 'cause she picked her ex over me ! And where is he now? I don't know. Do you see him around? haha"
"John, shut up ! Forget Andrew!"
"Sucks for you eh? If you just picked me over him haha"
"Shut up ! Well, here, mingle with marie, I gotta go get something."

Did I want to talk to him? No, not really. So you could've just guessed what I did.

"So, marie, how do you know Stephanie?"
"Uhm.. she's a friend. One sec okay? I gotta go to the ladies' room. STEPHANIE ! COME WITH ME !"

So, I found an excuse to get away from the creeper lookin' guy.

"Stephanie.."
"Yes, my loving sister?"
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!"
"What?"
"Okay, you know, he looks like a creeper. On top of that, what was he talking about?"
"Oh, I had a little thing going on with him.. and yeah, I picked Andrew over him.."
"Uh huh.. And I pick my boyfriend, James too."
"God! Okay, Marie, just a friend okay?"
"Mmmhhhmm"

And that's how I met him. I'd tell you the whole story but somehow it revolved around my failure of pushing him away. I don't know but somehow, it all came down into him hitting on me way too much and me giving my number to this creeper anyway. FML.

I met him two years ago..

Oh man, I'm sorry, I always forget doing this. My name is Anne Marie Vermo. I live my life near the Villa Colloseum in Rome. Yes, the wonderful Italy. Then, you'll probably think I'm italian right? That's not as bad as those people who think I'm chinese because of my eyes. I'm actually Filipino. My parents came from Canada and moved to Rome, because this is both their most favorite place in the world. Romantic, ain't it? I can speak Italian and you're probably thinking that it's Italy and all we do, is eat pizza and spaghetti for breakfast, dinner and lunch. Not true. I eat Filipino food all the time. I am 18 years old and I was born here. My birthday was 5 days ago and it was fun, I guess. I go to a school here called St. Francis de Assisi. The weirdest thing ever, I don't know if you have this in your countries but my school is ran by nuns and priests and such as. So, you can just guess how we're supposed to act and how much we pray in a day. It's a pain but I gotta do it. I want to be an architect, since I love how the buildings and monuments in Italy are desgined. It's so fascinating. Now, I sound like a nerd. Well, I'm doing all this for my future. I planned my life already, be an amazing mother, take care of my kids, work hard. Husband? Well, I'll tell you all about my love life soon. Stephanie is my close friend. I love her to death. She's my sister, without the blood relations. I always feel small around her, she's 5'7'' and she plays basketball. And she's planning to leave me for Team Europe.

Well, that's me and that's my life.
Not all of it, I still got to tell you a lot, especially when I lost...

...him




K, that's the first part :)

One last thing,
When you see my face, hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way, hope it gives you hell

And truth be told, I miss you
And truth be told, I'm lying


:)

1 comment: