Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Monday, March 30, 2009

2:30 AM Rant: The Best

So, whats my next step?
I actually got none.
Back to the start again.


Cotdamnit, what am I supposed to do.
Im back to confuzzled again.
Mostly because, Im back into doing this... again.
This is the exact same shit that I did.
And here I am, doing it all again.

For goodness sake, when will my fate ever change?
Am I going to be left with this everytime all over again?

"You're the best."
Really now.

This is so idiotic. Idiocracy is not the way to go.
Seriously, I somehow blame myself, from the karma that I put myself in.

Tired, exhausted, and less amazing.

And oh, about your situation, can I say, Karma?
Just realize what you're putting someone else in.
And maybe you'll realize, that you're in the same position.

I'm sorry guys, it's 2:30 AM, I'm on an emo rampage.

Here's a little something something for you girls:

BTC: Hey, how are you? Doing fine? Well, since you don't read my blogspot anyway, let me take this chance to rant about yeah. I wish you can understand, I miss... And anytime that I want to, I can try.. But I can't anymore. I can't let you put me down anymore, cause I've done that, way too many times already. Amd I'm done, you blaming me for everything.. you telling me that it's all my fault. Well, if it was, then, thank God that I at least made you happy. Cause I was "The Best" right? Well, let me take this time to say I'm sorry, that I gave my best into this, and it wasn't enough. I'm sorry that I fucked it up. I'm sorry that I "changed", and that I tried to make it all work, but it just didn't. I'm sorry that you cried for me, and I'm sorry that I told you, I won't let you go, but I have to. I hope you realize, the things that I've ever told you were all true. Thank you for everything. Thank you for the love, the life and the time you've given me. I was lucky enough to have you. I'm sorry that it had to end this way.

RL: Its been a while eh? Im sorry with the shit that I put you through. You did call me "your best", and I've grown to treat you as my closest friend. I did bring you bullshit, and Im sorry that I ever cheated on you. I know, I was still a kid, two years ago, when it all happened, but I feel bad. I feel bad for the shit that I've gotten you through. It was a long-distance relationship, but you were so close to me. And I hope, I still am. You still loved me like amazing. Thank you. And I'm sorry that I left you hanging. I thank you for being that person who stayed through, even after the whole break up shizzle. You stayed around and almost became one of the closest ones.

KUGY: First of all, I'd like to take this time, to actually say sorry to you. All I've done was talk shit about you and not even take the time to appreciate everything that did happen to us. You called me, "The Best", and I thank you for that. I'm sorry that in the end, I was the one who gave up on us. I was the one who cut you off, and almost made it seem like, played you. No, I didn't play you. I was confused of what to do with life. You were nice with everything. I'm sorry that in the end, I ended up talking shit about you. I'm sorry that in the end, it was you that got hurt from the words that I've said. I'm sorry that shit had to happen between your boy and me, just cause of the stupidity that I've brought you. No, you weren't a waste, nor a waste of my time. You helped me learn shit in life, and to be honest wiht you, I'd like to thank you. Thank you for the time, the laughter, the life and the love.

GRY: I can't believe the things that you've told me. I think you should be happy. Keep doing what makes you happy. Keep doing everything and anything that you actually want to do, and not what others say. Keep hanging on. I like the way you think. It reminds me of how much cheesy I've become. Stop procrastinating. Its weird that you think i'm "the best". Well, how bout this, I can be YOUR "the best" :) And you can still ask me out anytime.

Anyway, that's the last of my rant, the next few days will be, "Suck it up" days LOL
So, wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment