Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Posture.

Hello ! This is Snucks again :)
Hi guys !!

It's been a while.......
My precious.. internet...... :(

K, for those who don't know, my parents are being.. guh, Im not going to lie. They both can not seriously understand. And no lie, I can't live being here right now and I might just leave one of these days. Keep in tune for what might happen with my life, you creepers :) Anywho, they all decide to take off the damn internet and not let me use it, stupid? Yes, I think so too. For what? Nothing. So, for the next few days, it's going to be hard for me to actually post and talk to everyone in my msn list. I am really sorry guys. I swear, I will make it all up to you.

Anyway, do contact me at : 416 551 7983

Yes, that is open to anyone and everyone who reads my damn blogspot. You deserve my number if you read my blogspot. Call me, talk to me, say hi to me, just even say, "I'm your new stalker ! Hi !", but make sure that , even if you're an old pedophile, to actually use a voice-changer and make your voice sound like a cute girl 'cause.. I wouldn't like to get creeped out.. :)

So, business talks:

I'm designing a tee with the Snucks Logo. Yes, I have my own logo, I feel so happy. I made it up myself, in which the picture will be posted up really soon. On top of that, it will be on a tee plus some egotistic production things, if they want to. They are all in planning and designing phase right now. In a few weeks, as long as I stop procrastinating, I shall get them done, I hope. My deliveries of shirts today didn't come so I'm guessing, I'll get them by next week. For everyone who've seen the magical talens of the egotistic productions, please support us because one of these days, we'll have a break and we'll all famous and, just.. out there and I hope you all will have faith in us.

And here's a poem to leave ya off.

Through the eyes of a seventeen is the world of a twenty-four
His maturity level has gone straight to the sky in an hour
His life is going through a path full of choices within right and wrong
He can handle rejections and distractions because his might is too strong
The prize of success is the apple of his eye
And the limit of his pride? All the way to the top of the sky
But he also knows that your mental capacity to handle this is miniature like a bonsai
He knows that you think of him as a little ant with no success in life but failures like your math tests
And that won't stop him in achieving the best and being the highest
Do not detest him for he will only prove you wrong and make sure you cry
With your stupid assumptions and little intentions of making things work
He will break your mindset and bring back the works of a genius
Because who is he? Superman on steriods that has lost control and gone berserk
His name is Snucks and he'll make sure you eat your damn mother FUCK ing words.

Keep being amazing, self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment