Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another One.

One more.
I think we've both lost what our eye on the prize.
Here, let me help you get up.
Realize a few things.
Most of all, realize that you can be doing better.
Do not let it get to you.
You know that.
C'mon now, these are all easy shit.
Don't get carried away.
Yeah, okay, so there are times when you do feel like bullshit, but c'mon, you're an amazing kid.
Regardless of what's going to happen, at the end of it all, you're going to have something worth spending that much time for.
Remember, He said yes. He pushed you here. He brought you here. This is what He wants.
So yes, you're going to go through a lot. You have to carry it all. I know that.
But you're not alone. I am here for you. Anytime, everytime. I'll help you through it.
Every step of it, every moment of it and together, we will conquer the oppression.
Remember, we're Champions !
Champions do not give up, they do not lose. Champions make sure that everything else around will be obsolete.
We will stand tall, walk with pride and be in glory. We will keep standing.
Watch us.

There's always an exception to the rule.
And that's me.
I will prove this shit to you

No comments:

Post a Comment