Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's different, this time.

I think it'll be stupid in my part, if I were to stop now.
More to that, it would've been extremely idiotic if I were to be brought down now.
I got it this far, thanks to Him.
I think I'll have to be one-sided-boob-brained-idiotic-tard if I were to not deal with it, let this go and be a fuck ass.

I'm a Champion.
A walking expertise in what I do.
I will not back down and I will aim higher.
I will beat myself totally until this day will no longer seem like just any other day.
But everyday, instead will be another day to bring amazing to another level.
For everything I have said, I have followed through.
And I will make sure that this will be different.
I will make it happen, in His permission.
Things will change. Prayers move mountains. God changes people.
And I, as an instrument of God, will change things, people and move mountains.
Because I believe that this is all worth the trouble.

It will happen, just like everything else, in His permission.
I believe in you. I believe in Him. I believe in me.
I believe in us. I believe in my family. I believe in my bros.
I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment