Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Overdosage.

I just overdosed, again.
Those kinds that make you wann' stab someone.

But, somehow, Marcus calmed me down.
I guess, because he's fuckin amazing.
And it just somehow, rubbed on me.

But what he said was true.
Worth fighting for.
I already got this far, why would I want to turn back now?
I just.. need to get a bit better.
I'll keep beating myself.

I said that right?
It'll involve a lot of hardwork, heartbreaks and a lot of bullshit.
But, that's what will make me stand above the rest.
Either, I'm really fucking stupid or I'm just that amazing.
I'll pick the latter.

I still wish today was a tad better.
It'll just get worse from here on end.
And well, the stupid one will reign champion.
Are you stupid enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment