Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Boo... YEAH !

Well, today was unexpectedly charming.
The Egotistic Productions founders got together today in Starbucks to discuss our upcoming projects and how it's all going down.
One thing is for sure though, there WILL BE a CAST PARTY at MY HOUSE on SATURDAY, JUNE 20th, 2009. It's A MUST TO BE THERE, FOR ALL THE CAST.

I think I have informed everyone of who's going to be in the video. And I doubt I've informed you of your role since we just talked about the roles today. The sets and such are almost done.

Oh yes, note to self: I need to get those permits done.

This is going to be SO BOMB.

On top of that, today was pretty nice. Nice conversations with people, I guess. But I can not be content with what I got now. I gotta keep fighting and striving for the best. Why? Because champions don't settle down for something that's less than the best. They go for the BEST THING. And I think I know what the best thing is, in this case. Therefore, I do think that I will keep on striving to achieve that greatness that I feel the need to go for. Of course, all done in God's time and God's will. Godspeed. Patience is a virtue. Hail Holy Queen.

Anywho, I shall go sleep now.
Good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment