Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

12:06 PM

The nights are long.
And somehow, the day was too.
It wasn't a good day.
Nor was it, a great day.
It was less of an amazing day, but it was alright.
I have a feeling that I'm just about to endure quite a lot in the next few days.
I hope this will get better.

-- Edit

Somehow, seriously, God has His way of making me feel better.
I dont know why he does it though.
And why not just let me, get on with my life already.
But..
I was looking through google for the randomest things.
So I typed in "advice"

And I saw this: http://lifefromthetoaster.blogspot.com/2007/11/advice-for-today.html
And I shall quote a few things that I actually enjoyed reading:

"
Have faith, but remember that faith makes things possible, not easy. Failure only happens when you fail to try."

"Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and, in the end, it's only with yourself."

"If the going gets tough, never stop, just shift down and keep moving and remember there is always someone, somewhere, fighting a similar battle or worse."

"In all things trust the Lord."

Oh Lord, why do you do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment