Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bah.

Bah, this is gay. I wake up feeling shitty and sick. I don't even know why. I feel so exhausted and I don't feel like moving at all. I might not go to school and just stay at home. Depends on what I'm feeling later on when I'm getting ready. I can't afford not go to school... but at the same time, I can't afford to go to school and not listen to anything since my head will be spinning the whole time. Bah, I don't know. It would've been such a waste to go to school. But yeah, I'm dead tired.

I think it's all because of sleeping late last night and all.
And thinking about stuffs.
Stupid thinking.
I swear, why was thinking ever thought of.
It's like reading..

"Why do people read? Why can't they juust speak?!"
LOLOL ! ahahaha

And I'm back to listening to Brown Eyed Blues.
Bah, the whole fam is down. Recession? ahh
Stupid economy.

Anyway, I found a really dope song by Aj Rafael and Marilu Bustamante.
Realize the sarcasm of the song or else you just failed listening to this song LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment