Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Success !

Yes, thanks for such a successful plan. For the people who came and for the people who helped me carry out this plan. Thank you so much. I would've typed all of your names but it would've been a list. But thank you anyway. You guys are amazing.

I'd like to take this moment though, to thank my one and only, Angelo Lezada. Thanks bruh for good looking out and sticking through with shit. Man, I feel bad that you always pay for my food.. and I always seem to be dragging you around the world. It feels nice though to have a mission buddy. Good things. (Y) Thanks so much. But I'm sorry to tell you... I'm not gay... I know that will break your heart but... I'm so sorry.. :(

And lastly, such a great poet came through my mind. Good words.

'The big pains and sufferings that you have right now are only small sacrifices for tomorrow.'

And I guess so. But overall, at least I still have patience? :) ahaha

Edit-

God help me.
Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment