Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where will amazing happen this year?

Where will amazing happen this year?
The question that's everyone been asking.
And I've seen amazing happen so many times.

One of 'em in Jameer Nelson's recovery. Amazing.
He is now back playing for the magics.
I love it.

And another one, will be in God's hands.
Without him, I wouldn't have done the miracle-like things that I have been doing.
Without the power of the rosary, I wouldn't have the patience neither the comfort that I have right now.

And one more, will be the people who helped me out with the party from yesterday.
Amazing.

More amazing? Our projects. Egotistic Productions. Amazing.

What else can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment