Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Friday, June 5, 2009

Nightmares.

Somehow, I'm getting a big dose of nightmares. Why? I have no idea at all.
I woke up today feeling so startled by the things around me.
Yesterday, I woke up feeling so startled again.
I couldn't even get myself together. I couldn't even sleep properly.
I was scared to sleep. I didn't sleep until.. about 3 or 4 last night.

I am a walking zombie right now.

I can't find the reason why I'm feeling this way.
I think the anxiety of the situation that I'm in is what's making me like this.
My impatience that is embedded deep inside me.
Oh how I can only ask God for some more.
And the fear of losing.
Oh how I can only ask God for some courage.

I was supposed to go to that party today, and I have no idea if I should go or if I should just flake.
I'm feelin' kinda uneasy 'bout my whole day.
But I gotta keep myself together. I gotta keep myself close.
The last few strands of school days, the exams and I'm still trying to get her.

I just need to get this anxiety away from me, for now.

"Do nto angry with me on days I do not remember you, and we both know they will come. "
- Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment