Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Madness from four hour sleep.

Somehow, I kinda thought things through.

I made my decision.

Which y'all would find out... probably later on the day.
Still too lazy to write my detailed answer.

Oh yeah, I'm staying at home today.
Got a 17 Question, 2 graph-tables physics lab to do that is due on monday.
So, I'll have fun while y'all chill around :)

And to leave off this post, here's a drink recipe called A Smile.

A Smile

Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz Vodka
1 1/2 oz Light Rum
1 1/2 oz Creme de Cassis
6 oz Orange Juice
6 oz double-strength Lemonade
1 oz Grenadine
1 scoop Whip Cream

Instructions:
With three ice cubes put vodka, light rum, cassis, orange juice, and frozen lemonade made at double strength into a shaker. Shake well. Place half the grenadine in the bottom of each white wine glass, pour in shaken mixture till withine inch of rim. With a large spoon drop whipped cream carefully in glass. Take small spoon spread to all the edges and to look nice. Serve. Makes two glasses.

Note: This is not one of the normal drinks that I usually make. It's pretty amazing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment