Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm in love with you

I think, they were given under appreciation by me for the times that they've been there. Appreciation that I should be giving them every single day. Man, I owe you guys gratitude and love, for all eternity. First and foremost, my parents, because without 'em, I won't be here. And I love 'em to death, for keeping me both agitated and happy. They brought me up well, and what can I say, without them, I wouldn't be who I am. I love them with all my heart, even if at times we get into arguments. I love them.

Crack Addicts Fam: Man, bruhs, I underestimated us. Im sorry for that. For the whole year that I've been gone, I am real sorry. I now realize that in the end, there's only us. Despite the bitches, the hos, the sluts, the idiots, the fucktards, and the real girls, there's only you, you and me. Man, without you guys, I dont even know what I'm going to do with my life. Y'all keep me up on my toes and keep me going on with life. You guys are the fam. Man, I treat you guys like my blood brothers. Mann, we'll be big one day, I fucking promise. Egotistic in EVERY MOFCKIN BOOOK. You'll see. Man, you guys are amazing. I love you both with all my heart and soul LOL, no homo. But straight up, you guys are FUCKIN AMAZING. FUCK WHAT THEY SAY, WE GOT THE WORLD IN OUR HANDS.

And I tell you. Family Over EVERY fucking THING

1 comment: