Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Season High

There's a life-lesson in the end, so you should keep reading since I'm spending this time to review the raptors game instead of actually STARTING my lab.

So, the Raptors won four straight in a row with their game today against the Chicago Bulls.
What I think?

They COULD'VE gotten into the playoffs..
Could've...

Let me put it this way.
The Chicago Bulls is36-39, for the idiots out there, it means 36 wins and 39 losses.
They're last at the playoff spot but, doing way better than the Raptors.
On the other hand, the Toronto Raptors is 28-45 and second last in the Conference.

Now, the Raptors kicked Chicago Bulls' ass with a 5 point lead and 18 point lead at the most. What does this mean? That THEY CAN PLAY. Now, why ARE they NOT in the MOTHERFUCKING PLAYOFFS SPOT?!

One reason, A LITTLE TOO LATE.

The addition of Pops Mensah - Bonsou is probably one that the Toronto Raptors has been waiting for. He gives the team a great depth, a pretty good highflyer, good rebounder, has a lot of focus AND determination. Something that the raptors has been missing since Jermaine O'neal got injured and since Sam Mitchell flunked his career. More to that, the addition of Shawn Marion, was a no-brainer for the team. They have been needing some defensive help, and Shawn Marion is here. Even though, most of us already know that after this season, he maybe be leaving the Toronto Raptors, though I hope not.

What does this mean?

That the raptors COULD'VE gotten in the playoffs but why not? They slumped themselves with their losses, and due to this, lost focus and did not do what they're supposed to do, MOVE THE FUCK ON.

They were stuck with the thought of losing so much, that they basically slumped themselves into losing streaks that put themselves down, almost as near as the Washington Wizards, who are last in the Conference, but DO have a good reason, because Gilbert Arenas did not play for the whole season, until yesterday.

And now that they DID find the focus to play hard, its way too late. I mean, I do believe that its better late than never but, if they just had moved on with their lives, played their heart out and did all that they can do, then they would've at least gotten into the playoffs. They could've gotten something way better than now.

So what am I saying.
I'm not hating on the Raptors, as disappointed and ashamed I am to say this, I am a fan. But, I do hope that this would become a life-lesson for everyone of us.
One thing I learn in life, is that it moves on. It'll leave you hopeless and disappointed, it don't care. When the opportunity comes up, grab it with everything you have, no matter what. Don't let anything or anyone hold you down. Opportunity knocks only once and after that, its too late. Live life as if, today is your last. Grab the best now, and leave the rest to God, for later. Then, maybe, you'd get a trophy, way better than what you're expecting.

Because what.

Amazing people deserves the best.


Oh, this ain't for anyone in particular, please note that. I just thought about it, since I was in this position, about.. how many hours or days ago. This is why I'm moving on with my past relationship. I deserve the best, nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment