Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I think I like her....multiple screaming orgasm :)

Still got that song stuck on my head.
That song, Knocked you down by Keri Hilson.

For some reason, I'm still stuck with that thought.
Last night was weird, and intense.

Thanks for everything and having my back always.

I'm on addiction mode with this blogspot shit.
In three days, I've posted about.. 6 times? LOL

And well, I'll put up one of the recipes for a Screaming Orgasm.
A cocktail drink for people who loves chocolate and coffee.



Multiple Screaming Orgasm

Copy and paste the link below for a video:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVxvDlY9h5c

Ingredients:

1/2 oz Amaretto
1/2 oz Irish Cream (Bailey's)
1/2 oz Kahlua
1/2 oz Rum, light
1/2 oz Vodka
1 oz Half and half

Directions:
Mix everything with ice on a cocktail shaker.
Use a tall Collin's glass.
Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment