Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Friday, March 27, 2009

Angered.

I am angered due to stupidity of my own self.
My God, oh how I screwed up my 97% Physics average over.. a stupid equation.

On the other note, I feel good. I felt good walkin' out today.
Probably because I slept at 10:00 PM.
Woke up at 8:00 AM
Yeah, I'm starting to be a lazy ass.

Oh, Ichigo from Bleach turns into a hollow that kills an idiot with no mercy.
And Naruto went back to his sage mode and is about to kill pain.
Fun.

Three Quotes for the day since I'm angered:

"We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
- Joseph Campbell

My opinion about waiting:
"Too many people go through life WAITING for things to happen instead of MAKING them happen"
- Sasha Avezedo

Actually, better yet,
"Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering."
- Paulo Coelho

"Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing."
- G.M. Trevalyan

I'm not cheesy.
I don't say cheesy shit, I speak the truth.
Idiots are the ones who can't see the difference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment