Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Born for Greatness

Cheesy Blog comin' your way.
This only comes every once in a while.

People say I'm a narcissist.
People say I'm egotistic.
People say I'm cocky.
And most of all, people say I'm full of myself.

Am I really?

I beg to differ.

How can you love someone without loving yourself?
How can you take care of someone, without taking care of yourself?
How can you change the world without changing yourself?
How can you find what is lost, if you can't find yourself?

Okay, I have people beside me for everything. True.
And I treat them as good as I treat myself.
I find myself, amazing, and I people around me amazing.

Howelse can I see the greatness in everyone, without seeing first, in myself?
It's not ego. It's finding happiness without worry, or such as.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

On the other note, I feel like shit. I feel bad. Not just that, I feel, weird.
Erks.

I feel so weird. My family has been fucked, once and again. How do I react?
I'm the calm one in the family, and only talks shit through.
And to be honest with you, it seems like I can't talk anyone out of this.
Too many things on my mind.

But I got you fam, I got you. I'm tellin' you, despite bullshit, its just us fam who got each other no matter what. Thats how we are. We'll stick together like glue. Man, fuck what they say, we got the world in our hands. No one can stop us. Bruh, I got you, I'll do shit for ya. I'll fcken die for ya, no jokes. Mann, we got this on our back.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

On to the next note:
I can deal with bitches.
Can't deal with idiots.
Stop talkin' shit, you fuckbag

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

No comments:

Post a Comment