Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Damned.

I'm forever damned with the past.
Well, apparently, that's what it seems like.
No matter who I talk to, somehow, the past has to come back up.

And thanks, D, you got me thinkin' about it again.
But real talks though, I don't know.
I don't know what the hell to do.

More to that, the gay guy is real inconsistent.
And I took a 50/50 chance, and guess what.
At least.. 8/9 was to be amazing.
If you know what I'm saying.

Montana, I think I wan go there.
Pretty sick though.
But hey, I think I'll give it a try.
Take my mind off these fools.

And I just heard the most profound shit today:

"Just do how you do, if it's not enough, it's not worth it"
- Joseph Franco

Pretty dope.
And I got my own quote:

"I'll keep on doing me. Hate me, love me, but this is me. I'm amazing."
- John Snucks De Guzman

No comments:

Post a Comment