Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Two seconds of famous thanks to KidFamous

Yeah, well, another post, once again.
Can't promise this is the last one for the day.
As you can see, I have no life at all LOL

Well, anyway, I've been going around youtube today, because I'm home, for once.
And I remembered a canadian artist who goes by the name of KidFamous.
He's over the top, been around, everywhere in Canada.
He was suspected as ghost writing for Jay Z.
His lyrics are dope, his flow is dope and on top of that, he rhymes different.
Not your usual mainstream artist.
Though, I highly doubt that he can freestyle.
But hey, his shit is dope as it is.

So, one day, me and my friend went to the barber shop right, and we had our cuts.
Somehow, on the same day, KidFamous ended up being there too.
Which is, really, weird, cause who the hell is this anyway right.
So, he asked if its okay if we were to be in his video.
And somehow, a month after, we were in his music video.
Its at 2:25 or something like that. Check it out.



More to that, he has a new single that I really think you should check out.



Well, thats it for Kid Famous. Check him out. He's pretty dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment