Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Q & A

Well, here it goes. My answers in life.

Number One answer:

I found the best answer out of everything in life. Family. They're the love of my life. No homo or all homo? LOL

Number Two answer:

Life moves on. Seriously, I'm not going to back in the past, and rekindle whatever happened. It was all done. It's going to get worse. That's life, as we grow, things will get harder and harder. But I found my passion, this is me. I'm willing to stick through shit. I'm willing to stick with my family when a nuke is about to hit us. I stick through. I'm not a quitter, unless you quit on me. If you couldn't handle now, how can you handle later on? That doesn't change the way I think about you. Amazing.

Number Three answer:

So, apparently, I'm sticking through. Why? Because I think amazing people should stick together. Even though Ne-Yo wrote a song just for you. Just .. don't waste my time :)




That wasn't cheesy, was it?
How about, to even it out, here's a treat for you guys:

http://egotisticproductions.blogspot.com

Seriously, you should check it out. It's fucking amazing. It's more amazing than finding out that your boobs went from AA to 36B.

And one more treat for you guys, another drink recipe :)

After Sex

Ingredients:
2 cl Vodka
1 cl Creme de Banane
Orange Juice

Directions:
Pour the vodka and creme de banane over some ice cubes in a tall glass and fill up with juice. For garnish, powder the top of glass with grenadine and sugar.

Note: use a highball glass for this one.

Oh, one more thing.
I added an imeem playlist just now ->
For now, it's The Greenhouse Effect Mixtape by Asher Roth.
I think he's pretty ill with it. So, he's worth being put in my blogspot.

Last but not the least..
I still didnt start my lab that is due tomorow. 12 questions and 2 graph-table, and Im hungry as hell.
Hungry for what?
Hungry for AMAZINGNESS :)


1 comment: