Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Friday, July 31, 2009

Wood.

As hard as a wood, that's what they said about how hard my head would.
Be, as I walk down the streets of loneliness and foolishly, me.
See, I am going crazy, emotionally attached to the thought of you.
A gut feeling and little signs that I believe and bet my whole life to.
I believe in you and me. And how much do you ask?
Well, let's see. As stubborn as your head is when we're dealing a task.
As much as the sacrifices we've ever made just to make this last.
And I will make my stand, right now.
As hard as it can go, and as much as it will show.
Between you and me, I so love you more.
Maybe you can't understand that, and you will push me away like a fatass.
But I do, and that is true, beneath the lies of the world and overreactions that we both throw on each other, only to realize that we just want each other's attention.
No, I will not put myself in a detention.
To what? Stop myself and act like I have no intentions?
Of getting you back that is, because I can't seem to lose my bliss.
I know you'd like to forget this, but please.
Don't force yourself into the loneliness that we already put ourselves through once.
I know we mesh better than the black guy and the white girl in save the last dance.
One glance of your eyes and you put me in a state of trance.
I'm like, that number one fan of your's that stand out in the midst of a whole bleachers of fans.
With all that glitters right on the side. I'm telling you, I'm real bonafide, ready to die and ride.
Besides, what can I do when I drown from the thoughts of you, over flowing in my mind like a high-tide?

Jeez. What have I done to myself? I don't even write like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment