Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Sunday, July 26, 2009

What? Really?

I'm being hated for this?
What now? Because I'd like to go through this again, you're hating me?
What the hell. I know you're only looking out for me and I know you probably think that I'm going to go through hell, once more just for a girl that you think, I should not even spend my time on due to the past. Alright. I get you.

But get me.
I'm doing this because I want to. It might be incredible stupendously stupid but I want to. I want to go through this not because I'm stupid and that I don't know what's right and wrong. I know it's going to hurt me a lot again. I know it's going to take my time. I know I'll have to go through hell. And most of all, I know that this is ridiculously wack. But don't you get how much I want this? This much. That I'm willing to go through hell and back one more time without expecting anything back, just so I can try once more. That's how much I want this.

No comments:

Post a Comment