Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wow. Fail.

Wow, I hate this.
I'm sorry that I'm bitchin' and whinin' but.. WTFUCK IS THIS DENTIST THINKING GIVING PEOPLE THAT MAKES THEM DEPRESSED?!

Yeah, it heals the pain and all but it gets me fuckin' depressed. I actually cried man.

This day started out as stupid as it is.
My dad yelling at me over and fuckin' over again.
And then also when I got home after the fucking surgery.
And then blah.
Blah blah blah, fuck fuck fuck, blah !

I'm in fucking pain. And seriously, nothign is making me feel any better.
Not these meds, nothing.
I know I'm being a little bitch right now but, I can't fucking take it.

Right when I need it the most, it's gone.
Right when I need that little push to help me feel better, it's gone.
Right when I need it to help me, it's gone.

Funny when I never leave it.
Funny how this always happen.

Nada.
De nada.

No comments:

Post a Comment